The Group Facilitation Methods (GFM) training will teach you versatile, powerful techniques for structuring group conversations and finding group consensus. It introduces the foundations of the Technology of Participation (ToP) approach by teaching the Focused Conversation (O.R.I.D) and the Consensus Workshop methods. It will allow you to make meetings more effective, engage groups to develop creative solutions and to help groups identify and understand their shared ideas and goals.
This course is recommended as a basis for all other courses.
Participants will learn to:
- Tap into group creativity to maximise productivity
- Make meetings more productive and efficient
- Focus a diverse group’s energy on common goals
- Create a sense of teamwork
- Let a group deal with more data in less time
- Recognize and honour contributions of all
- Welcome diversity while minimising polarisation and conflict
91,5% of GFM-training participants rated the course 8/10 or higher.
A safe space is key to dialogue and trustbuilding. Yet I have been at many events which claimed to be safe but where I did not feel at ease. So what is a safe space and what is needed to create and ma...